Thursday, March 26, 2009

Grass

The grass is growing and got a nice haircut today. Yes, the yard was mowed in March. It could have been mowed last week. My only regret is that now I will have to look harder for Dandelion Greens and wild onions.

The weather is reasonably warm in the daytime and cooler at night. The next few days will be cloudy and raining on and off. The garden plot is ready to plant, but needs to dry out some.

This has been a quiet day with not much going on, but I did get my Mother Earth magazine today. There was a couple pictures of chicken coops that were interesting and I showed the to Chuck, the handyman. Hopefully he will build me one. I would like fresh eggs again and a few chickens will keep insects down.

BTW. I was at the Dr's. office and they had taken a tick out of some one's neck, so beware..they are around already.

END

No comments: