Thursday, April 1, 2010

Busy Bees


My Plume tree is in full blossom. Yesterday it was full of busy bees. There were less bees in the tree today, yet they are working hard gathering nectar. I wish I knew where their hive might be located. I would love to have some free, wild honey. It would be my luck that the hive would be in some one's back yard.
I spent most of the day trying to get the new mower started. It will not take a charge. I finally called Lowe's and they said to bring it back-yeah, like I can lift it. Then they said they would send someone to pick it up for a fee-yeah, like $59.00 and change. What ever happened to customer service? Yeah-like it went out with good manners, respect and clean language.
We have become a culture of illiterate morons that can't read, do math, write a complete sentence, follow a road map or live without drugs and alcohol. Maybe not everyone, but way, way, too many went to Washington to follow political careers 'cause they can't do much else. Of course, some got jobs at Lowe's and Wal-Mart.
Tomorrow, Friday, is the last pretty day to get stuff done in the yard as it will rain on my parade late tomorrow night. I messed with the mower and lost my day. I did get a few solar patio lights set up and cleaned off the patio. I see a crack in the concrete from one side to the other. Water may have gotten under it and froze when it was cold.
I wonder what tomorrow will bring. I get cranky when things don't go as planned.
END

No comments: