Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nothing

I think I have writer's block. Not much going on to write about. I did do some yard work today so that I stay ahead of the rain which is coming. The ground is brick-hard and we need the moisture. I raised the mower deck to "4" and went over the garden spot because the weeds are growing. The dust/ dirt was flying. I guess I will have to find someone to till for me so I can get my garden in.

I stuffed myself yesterday so I tried to cut back today. Two hot dogs for lunch without bread/buns. For supper I had a really good steak from the freezer and added two eggs-steak 'n eggs. Low fat-high cholesterol...LOL! Good 'though and satisfying.

I am trying to avoid going to the store, but I am out of milk and bread. I guess I could and should...make some bread.

April, June and July are hard months so I try to save my nickles and dimes for home owners and Auto Insurance, pulse there is the dentist to pay. I guess that's life. Everyone has bills to pay and everyone has to bite the bullet. At least I don't have to pay Fed. taxes anymore. But even that may come about in the future.

Well, I am NOT just a font of information, am I.

END

No comments: