Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TAVERN FRANKS OR BEER HOT DOGS

Got hot dogs? Looks good? Kids of all ages like hot dogs.

TAVERN FRANKS
total cooking time:10 to 12 minutes.
1 Lb. (8 to 10) frankfurters
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1 1/2 cups of beer(12 ounces)
Place franks in 2 qt. micro wave proof casserole dish. Separate onion into rings and spread over franks. Pour beer over all. Cover. Use COOK cycle and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. After five minutes rearrange to bring franks on the bottom to the top. Serve with or without buns. Chopped sauerkraut and other condiments can be added to taste. Microwaves vary.
Today I did something unusual. I took a real nap. Undressed, kicked off my shoes and crawled into bed for a real nap. Around 3 PM I could hardly keep my eyes open. Maybe it was the heat (87) or maybe it was the good lunch I had , but I sure was sleepy. I zonked out for about two hours.
I went to the hardware store to look for replacement parts for my trimmer and for my sprayer. They didn't have them so I will try Wal-Mart tomorrow.
I had to get gas again today. I went to a different gas station. For what I paid yesterday I got almost double the amt. of gas I pumped today. Something isn't right...right?
END

No comments: