Thursday, April 15, 2010

TEA PARTY IN WESTERN KY-4-15-2010.

These are a few pictures of the local Tea Party Rally in Western Kentucky. The sun was bright and reflecting off t he Ohio so I could only aim, shoot and hope for the best. Now I am tired. It was pretty warm out in the sun, but a nice day for a party.








Theses shots and the rally were taken at the water park. Good thing it hasn't been turned on yet!





A young girl sang several patriotic songs. She has a superb voice for a teenager.

Senator Whitfield couldn't make it, but he sent his representative. Palosie kept the Senators in D. C. voting on four of her pet bills.






A ploy of the White House is to do Omaha's speeches on TV just about the time for the Glenn Beck show to come on...in case you haven't noticed.




I didn't capture the true size and turnout of the rally, but I did my best.







I guess I should have taken an umbrella to shade myself from the sun. Others were smarter than me.







END

No comments: