Saturday, April 2, 2011

COOL DAY-HARD WORK-HARDLY WORKING

The weather man says it got up to 68 F. today, but it felt a little cool to me.  It was windy, too.  Tomorrow, Sunday, is supposed to be as warm as 80 F.  Bad weather is to follow later or in the night.

I got a gallon of gas and mowed the back yard.  The Pit Bull next door went nuts as I mowed along the fence.  He was trying to attack the wheels on the mower through the fence.  Dog paid no attention to me, but the mower  put the dog in a frenzy.  Crazy mutt-dog.  If dog tries that when I trim...dog will get his nose nipped.  If it stays nice enough tomorrow afternoon I will try to get the front yard mowed, too.  I did have to stop today because hauling that big mower around made my arm "talk" to me.  I am out of shape, too.  Can't do every thing in one day and will have to piecemeal it out and be happy about it.

Not much to mention today or evening and Sunday is my "day off."

*
COME AND SEE
THE WORKS OF GOD,
HIS TREMENDOUS
DEEDS AMONG MEN.
*
Psalm 65: 5

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good morning Mabel,

I have not gotten back out to do yard work yet and this week does not look like I will have the time yet. A couple of trips to the VA and getting ready for my craft sale on Saturday has me tied up. The weather has not been very co-operative either.

Don't over do it. It takes time to get back into the swing of things.

Hope you have a good day!
Love, Alice