Wednesday, April 6, 2011

More shopping

I went to a smaller sale today and got a few canned goods that were on sale.  At first I thought about getting a some flats of what I wanted and then decided not to and watch my nickles and dimes instead.  Tomorrow is the big sale and I want to get stuff from the big store that has more variety of items that I would like to stock up on.  The one item that I wanted to buy today was cream corn, but it was sold out.  I wanted to make a corn casserole which is pretty good and calls for one can of cream corn and other ingredients.  Maybe they will restock it before the sale is over.  Tomorrow will be my last sale for a while because when the money is gone...it's gone.  I may have to raid my penny jar...!

I always figured that if I had a jar full of pennies that I would never be broke, so I just keep adding to the jar.  Sometime, I need to sit down and roll all those pennies.  Do you know that if you keep a # 8 playing card in your wallet you will never be broke and may come into money?  Normally, I do not believe in this stuff and am not superstitious, but it seems to hold true.  Hmm, maybe I should slip a couple more #8 cards into my wallet...couldn't hurt...LOL's!!


*
LET BROTHERLY
LOVE ABIDE IN YOU,
AND DO NOT FORGET
TO ENTERTAIN
STRANGERS
THEREBY SOME HAVE
ENTERTAINED
ANGLES UNAWARES.
*
Hebrews 13: 1-2
*
A small tip:  If you store your Brillo Pads in a jar of soapy water it will not rust or fall apart unless you wear it out from use.  
*
END 

1 comment:

oil painting courses said...

I like your blog!...Daniel