Monday, March 29, 2010

Dental Jackhammering


Yeah, that's what he done. He used a big old jackhammer on my tooth. Yeah, it did hurt. Didn't hurt the dentist. 'though.
I was in the dental chair for about 2 1/2 hours getting a new cap/crown. Whatever. I guess now I have to wait until it is made as today was the making of the mold and a temporary cap.
Possibly the worst is over? I hope so because today was an ordeal of dental proportions. And the bill hurts, too.
I didn't get home until after 5 PM. Every was RR crossing was blocked by a really long train and they were switching tracks, too, to make way for another really, really long train. I had to turn around, go back through town and go home the long way. By the time I got home I had to really, really go to the bathroom. I just made it. Ahhh.
So, I am not in the proper frame of good will for posting. I was hungry to boot. I did cook a chicken , but didn't roast it as I had intended. I put it in the pressure cooker and cooked it the fast way...except I forgot to turn the pressure cooker on. A half hour later I was wondering why my house wasn't smelling delectable, went to check the progress and oops, had to push the bot ton in(digital and electrical) and wait another half hour. I finally did eat and it was pretty good.
I got my utility bill today, also. By turning down the heat on the pretty days and opening the blinds for sunshine and light, I got my bill down to $117.00. I hope to do a little better on the next bill, but there is only so much you can cut down on. Summer is right around the bend and so is the air conditioner usage. Every little bit saved helps.
Anyway, I think I will take an Advil because I feel like I have a brick in my mouth...and go to bed shortly.
Bye y'all....END

No comments: