Wednesday, March 3, 2010

movie and bread

The bread turned out well. At first I thought it would be a a bread flop because it wasn't as pretty as I thought it should be, but as they say, "The proof is in the pudding(bread)." Anyway, I sliced of a few slices and took them to a friend. I only had the one loaf, so she only got about half.

I went to see SHUTTER ISLAND. It is a pretty good movie, but again, there are some four letter words to contend with. It is definitely an ALFRED HITCHCOCK kind of movie. You cant foresee the end until you get there.

That's about it for this day. END

P.S. I don't remember if it is Alford or Alfred....do you know?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog as for me. It would be great to read more about that matter. The only thing your blog misses is some pics of some gizmos.
Kate Trider
Phone Blocker