Thursday, March 4, 2010

photos and gadgets


I just got home from a political meeting and found some messages on the phone about Harry. Harry is my oldest brother and he turned 78 today. He is celebrating his birthday in the hospital with blood clots in his legs. Now I know why he didn't answerer the phone this morning when I was calling to wish him a happy birthday.




Anyway, we are trying to dislodge the "Good 'Ol Boy" system of government here in our locality. They have become apathetic as well as non-performers in local affairs and needs. I will help where I can.
Normally I don't post pictures of weapons, but here is a picture of my little "pea shooter." It is a 25 cal. automatic. No, it is not a big pistol, but 6 or 7 little bullets are bound to hurt like heck. Not even a deadly weapon unless you strike a vulnerable area. Yes, It is registered and I do have a license to carry.
I had put it away sometime ago, but got it back out recently when I discovered huge footprints in the snow under my bedroom window. So, someone better be a very careful prowler.
Someone commented that I didn't have enough gadgets or pictures. Some of the best blogs have none, but have lots of readers. I know that gadgets and photos are more interesting, but are also time consuming or just not available. I do my best.




No comments: