Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Robins and Cardinals

I need to backtrack on my comment about Glenn Beck's book THE CHRISTMAS SWEATER. I referred to it as fluff and a feel-good book, which it was. It was also inspirational. Given Glenn Beck's theatrics, I am not sure how much was absolutely true, but that doesn't really matter: it is the message that matters and that it a fairly good book.



The day was superb. It was in the low-low 70's. Perfect. The Robins and Cardinals were happy attendance, congregating in my back yard. I had a dish of rice that was getting old so I put it out for a birdie banquet. It didn't take long for the guests to arrive at the table.

I got a little more done in the back yard, but didn't finish. When my funky arm starts to talk to me, I stop. I don't have that much more to clean up from the garden. Tonight it is predicted to be a stormy night. I probably won't get much done outside tomorrow. That's OK; I need to do some cleaning INSIDE.

END

No comments: