Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tillers






Tulips hatching out.




Above on the right are Crocuses coming to bloom.

Lower right corner are more Croesuses not ready yet. Too bad they don't last long.


I went to Lowe's and got a new tiller and paid for a new mower. Both are Troy brands and the tiller is electric. The mower is electric start. Hopefully both will be easier on my funky arm. I hope to till tomorrow or on Saturday. Right now the ground is too wet and soft. If the next two days are equal to this day the soil will dry out quickly. There are a few volunteer plants I want to pull up first. I think I can make a fair salad with the plants that are springing up in the garden plot.



There isn't much going on unless you hear the grass growing, which it is. Several people have mowed their yards already-on the 17th and 18th of March. It will get cooler, off and on, so I will wait. By the way, Kentucky Blue Grass is a deep green.


Time to close the doors and lock them. I had them open for awhile and turned the heat down to nothing. Let the fresh air blow!


END

No comments: