Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tea and thee

Yup. I've been to another Tea Party meeting. There is another in two weeks on March 25th. It is a "take back America" driven agenda; not so much about taxes, but that is part of what is also ailing this nation. And it isn't a forum for rebel rousers, either, as there people from all professions and occupations in the group. One member is a Dr. who related how he had a private patient who was bleeding internally and how he couldn't treat her until she meet a government criteria for using the proper drug. He is absolutely against the so called health bill now in legislation.

Do you know there are only 20% of working Americans paying taxes for the other 80%. I thought paying into the system for 40 years would ensure my Social Security benifit, but social security was transferred into the General Fund under Clinton in order to balance the budget. The government want s to put private pensions funds into the General Fund, also. My IRA has disappeared and there will be not cost of living raises for S.S. I think the Democrats will balance the budget through attrition. Let the elderly, the sick and disabled die off and the NEW WORLD ORDER will inherit the wind.

Speaking of wind, we didn't get that rollicking good thunderstorm that was supposed to toss us out of our beds. Others did get it and it rained all around, but not on my house.

I am pretty tired now , so it's off to my favorite place-bed.

END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.