Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring?











I have been trying to clean up the garden area a little bit and get it ready for planting. I ran out of yard bags and will have to get some more. I didn't get the job done in the fall because I was still "picking" stuff and then we had some bad weather.
All living things want to survive. I found a few onions that had been "missed" and some lettuce that is struggling to grow. There are a few other greens defying the cold and snow.
It was around 54 degrees today and is dropping down into the 20's overnight. Sunday-tomorrow- is supposed to be about 57, rain Sunday eve. and possibly 60 on Monday. I better get my work done so it can be tilled and ready.
I got a few more seeds in the mail and am waiting for the onion sets and asparagus roots.
Is it spring yet? Maybe.
END

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good morning

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

Please go to see our little web survey

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/breastlift.html]bruststraffung[/url]

BRITs.co.uk - tickets left standing!! This Competition is now closed
OK