Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reading done

I have finished reading this batch of books. Two were very good and one was so-so. Too many four letter words in the so-so volume. The novel I most enjoyed was a historical fiction-murder mystery entitled CITY OF SILVER by Annnamaria Alfieri. Really a good good book. The other book CATCHING FIRE was something of a fantasy, but what could be in the future. It is the second novel authored by Suzanne Collins. A fairly good book, also. Of these two books, not a vile cuss word to be found. Which goes to prove authors don't have to use nasty vocabularies and you won't have to be afraid to leave it out in plain view.

Now, I will let my bloodshot eyes recover before I go back to the library.

I am trying to bake a loaf of Potato Bread with Rosemary. I hope it turns out well; it sure smells good.

The week-end is supposed to be nice. I hope I can get out into the yard and do some clean up work. I have trash from my neighbors drifting about. My neighbors tried to lean a door in their out building, but...it fell down.

I think my bread is done; it smells yummy.

END

No comments: