Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dumb Down Day


I don't feel like reading. There is nothing on TV. I didn't go to the store. I did wash two loads of cloths and put them through the dryer. I do feel like eating. I have pork chops, sweet peppers sweet potatoes and mixed vegetables in the pressure cooker. I did drink my water and I did what comes naturally after absorbing my hydration. "Good to go."


The weather is not shopping friendly which is why I didn't go to the store. A little rain won't hurt me, but might mess up my hair-what's left of it, LOA.


I am fighting with that little camera again. I guess I will have to take it to the store. The little memory disk is on "protected" and I can't get it off...Darn.
Here is a picture of my money jars. I took the shot the other day. The little round thing by the penny jar is a silver dollar-real silver. I figure if I have a jar full of change I will never be broke. I keep a number 8 playing card in my pocketbook, too. If you keep a no. 8 playing card in your wallet you will never be broke. It actually works. I don't know why it works, but it does-try it. No investment necessary, which is even better.
I am running both air conditioners and a fan. No, it isn't hot, but I would rather have my liquid in a glass or cup instead of breathing it. The humidity is 90% again, it is raining again and the a/c helps get some of the moisture out of the house. So much for trivia. So...how was your day?
END

No comments: