Thursday, September 17, 2009

Broadband


Now I have it. The guy from Insight was here from 9 a.m. until about 2:30 p.m. Now I can screen my calls and block one if needed.I have the phone, TV and Internet all in one package. I have intended to switch over for a long time and have finally done it.


I have stayed in all day because of the guy(s) working and running in and out of the house. Old houses are hard to work on so they had job of it. Anyway, it is done and up and running. I took a couple shots of my old radio, but they came out pretty dark so I will not post them.


There isn't much to post other than I have been aggravating a couple of other bloggers. It's called Freedom of Speech.


Anyway, it is getting late so this is a very short script. I am hungry and gotta eat.


END

No comments: