Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gold Finch


While sitting on the back patio I thought I saw a Gold Finch flitting in and out of the Sunflowers. I haven't seen a Gold Finch an a long time. Some people call them Yellow Canaries. They seem attracted to all the flowers and blossoms that are still colorful in the garden. It has been a long time since I have spotted a humming bird, but I am sure they are around. There are lots of Honey bees in the yard and garden, too.

My camera says it is out of internal memory. I have only taken 22 pictures with it. When I bought the camera they said it would take over 200 pictures. I do have a memory chip to put int the camera, but m wondering if I did something wrong or if it is defective.

I went to the local cemetery to find a statue of a little girl holding flowers. I found the stature; no Kodak moment...no memory. I will go back and get the shot even if I have to use my old Pentax 35 mm. camera.

Tomorrow is supposed to be a big meat sale from a truck at a local market. I will go see if I can get some hamburger/ground meat at reasonable price. If not, I will walk away.

I went to the library and checked out some new books. I will be reading for awhile as the one book is about two inches thick.

I went to the $1.00 store and loaded up on trash and garbage bags. I may get more.Halloween stuff is out so I got some Halloween candy, too. It may not last until Halloween...LOA!

I know very little about very little, thus I will end it here.

END








No comments: