Monday, September 14, 2009

Green...for now




The "green" in the middle is a grape vine that needs to be pruned back. In the flowers is a pretty Monarch Butterfly that you can't see well,either. I know right where it is and tried to capture it, but it doesn't show up among the flower heads. You can jsut see the chicken coop in the left corner of the right top picture. The leaves are starting to turn and fall, esp. in front of the house. Hard to believe it is mid-Sept.
I went and picked up my new frames; they were still under warranty. I got new ear pieces on my old glasses just in case I might need to wear them again for some reason.
It's supposed to rain on Tuesday. Harry, in Dallas, got plenty of rain and now it is moving this way. We need it, just not as much as Dallas received.
I need to go after spiders again tomorrow. They are prolific little breeders.
END
































No comments: