Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Back Ribs

What is the proper way to eat barbecued baby back pork ribs in public or in a restaurant? I don't know, but they sure were good!

I have been lazier than an old dog sleeping on the porch. Tomorrow I had better wag the tail and get busy. I did wash cloths today, but not much else.

I watched AVATAR on TV this afternoon and it was a pretty good movie. If you have not seen it yet, you should. It may not appeal to everyone, but the special effects are outstanding.

It rained off and on today and tomorrow it is supposed to be in the mid-eighties and humid.

I am having a time with the cursor bouncing all over the page, up down and into the middle of sentences. Someone told it is because of other computers in the area grabbing on to my wi/fi signal. So I quite for the evening. It is just too much hassle.

END

No comments: