Thursday, May 20, 2010

Humditity makes me stupidity

This was a "not well" day. It rained most of the day and the humidity was about 80%. Which gave me a good sinus headache. I had planned to get a lot done today, got up early, but went back to bed and slept until almost noon. I got up, dressed and ready to try to get some pepper plants planted in the mud, but it started to rain again. Maybe tomorrow or tomorrow or the next day.

I went out and bought pepper plants yesterday. I had forgotten to start them when I started my tomato seeds. Well,I have them now.

I think a lot of gardens are going in late this year. It's been a pretty cool spring: below normal with weird rain cycles. Anyway, most of mine is in.

I still have a sinus headache with the right nostril blocked so I am off to bed.

END

No comments: