Saturday, May 22, 2010

STINKY

It's supposed to hit 93 degrees tomorrow with high humidity. I don't plan on working hard on Sunday, anyway. I worked hard enough today and got all stinky and dirty. I got a fair amount of work done in the garden. I never get everything I plan on doing, done. I do what I can. I forgot to eat until I saw my neighbors going out for supper. Then I thought "food." That might be good. I did drink several glasses of lemonade 'though.

I re-tilled a good part of the garden. Rain makes the weeds grow, too. I planted the eight pepper plants close-in to the corn. I don't know how that will work. I intend to get the Swiss Chard planted in close to the corn, too. Yipes! I still have more stuff to plant!

I talked to big in brother Harry in Texas today. He wants to win the lottery so he can buy a house in NY state and be in his old stamping grounds and go trout fishing. At the age of 78, I wish him luck and hope he get to live his dream. I also talked to niece Patsy for a bit and big sister Beverly-gosh, I've been talkative! Yak, Yak.

I have a lot to do tomorrow even 'though it's Sunday. I got to get stuff ready for a small party at the nursing home on Monday. I really don't know what to make that is easy and that they haven't had before.

Not much else going on or to post. See ya later, one and all.

END

No comments: