Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bed time


I didn't work today. I stayed out of the garden. It looked like the sky would open up anytime, but it didn't. I figured if it did start to rain I wouldn't have time to get my tools put away so ed in and was generally l away. So I just stayed in and was generally lazy.




I am about 3/4 into my last book. I need to finish it before the 14.




I think that tomorrow I will go to the store and get a few odds 'n ends-not much.




Yesterday I super glued a drawer back together. It goes to my computer desk. It is an expensive unit made out of...pressed sawdust. Fortunately I didn't pay for it: it was given to me when someone was downsizing. So I can't complain too much.




Well, it's time for a peanut butter sandwich and a glass of milk and off to bed.




END




No comments: