Friday, May 14, 2010

silly me


I feel like fooling around so I will. I didn't do much today and didn't look for much to do. I walked out to the garden and for a few minutes and pulled a couple weeds. It was so humid out that I didn't stay out long and came back in.




Green is pretty and maybe it will give me a green thumb and make my garden grow. If the rain does not come soon nothing will grow. The rain continues to skirt this area.

The kid next door finally got his tire fixed. He had to beat the lug nut off the drum, but he got it done. Persistence pays.

I did go to the store and picked up a couple items that I had forgotten to get the other day. I keep Peanut Butters crackers in "stock" to take with my B/P medicine in the morning. Somehow I let them run out and had to take my med. with a banana this morning. That isn't bad, but I did get some more crackers. Never take meds. on an empty stomach.


A "friend" calls me just about every day wanting to know what I am doing. I hate that, but I try to be polite. I think that I shouldn't have to account for my day-to-day activities. I'm retired. If I want to read all night or sleep all day or just run about...I should be able to do so without accounting to my every movement. It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't every day and sometimes 3 times a day.


Well have I played havoc with your vision? That was fun!! As you have now guessed it has been a fairly quiet day. Tomorrow I need to get busy and back out into the garden and get some stuff done.

END




No comments: