Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Predators?


No,you can't drink it. It contains banana peels, coffee grounds and egg shells. Plants like it. A garden milk shake. Yum, says the tomato plants.
I didn't work in the garden today. I did do a walk through. Sections of onions are missing, or seem to be. I don't know of any predators that like onions unless it could be two legged kind. The onions are just about right for a salad. I think the chain on the gate has been changed/moved in a manner that it was not in before...I could be wrong. It is time to lock it up for real with a padlock. I do have some more onion sets to fill in the gaps, but it means more work for me to do and it is something I really had not expected to do. I expected to lose some corn to the Grackles, but not onions.Tomorrow, before it rains, I will need to get out and replant corn and onions. Like Darn!
Other than fussing about the bare spots in the garden there isn't much to post. I guess if that is all I have to complain about...life is good.
END

No comments: