Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO 'ROUND"


MY LOVE FOR GOD
*
If I could paint the beauty
 That God, I see in you,
My work would be a masterpiece
No artist could undo
No canvas ever could portray
The love within my heart
For it is far too deep and great
For words to e'er impart
Its magnitude goes far beyond
All else I ever knew
There is not measurement of the love
I have, dear God, for you.
*
by Harold F. Mohn
*
 
 "As the Father has loved Me, I also have loved you.  Abide in My love." John 15: 9
Theses are really good verses to read in their fullness as there is more about Love in John 15.  The late John Paul said that you must receive Love as well as give Love.

I went back to Lowe's today and bought six 1x8's, 8 foot long boards, and a few brackets to hold the shelves up with.  The brackets are really not the ones that I wanted; I went with the cheap ones.  They are not very pretty, but they will do.  So far I have spent about $60.00 dollars and that doesn't include the labor.  I hope the "laborers" show up tomorrow morning. 

I am stopping right here as I need to take down blinds and move some things around.


END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel,

I am running behind today as I made a trip down to Amish country to stock up on baking supplies. I have posted some pictures on my blog.

I love the poem!!

I hope the workers showed up to put your shelves in for you and all went well.

Love, Alice