Friday, September 9, 2011

Taste and see...

I've been busy today doing a lot of little things.  I finally picked up my medicine and then went out to K-Mart.  I haven't been to k-Mart in a while, but I needed some caulking for my shelves.  I figured it was closer and probably about the same price as Lowe's.  While I was there I bought a new blouse and a pair of slacks that were marked down.  I need some new blouses.  I should get a couple more, but not today.

I came home and did some more cleaning-vacuuming.  I took the vacuum apart and washed out the dirt cup, the hepa filter and the foam filter.  I am glad that I have the kind of cleaner that can be...cleaned.  It will take a couple days for the hepa filter to dry out, but I can wait.  The house is full of very fine dust from all the repair work.  Workers are supposed to clean when they finish...they may take away the big stuff, but generally the leave the real work for us women.  Men are messy boys.

I think I am down another two pounds, but will wait to make sure.  Sometimes my weight will fluctuate a pound or two.  If I am down the two pounds, that will be 12 pounds of fat gone..I hope.  I have been staying on a high protein diet and sticking to it.  I do eat a little starch now and then because you do need some starches and fats during the day for proper chemical balance.  My goal is to lose another 8 to 10 pounds this month which would be about two pounds per week.  Do you think I can?  Just think, we are probably the only country in the world
that needs to give up food to stay healthy.

"Whether you eat or drink
or whatever else you do,
do all things
for the glory of God"
*
1 Cor. X:31
*
"Taste and see
that the Lord is
sweet"
*
Ps. XXX111.9
*


I seldom know what I will post until I sit down to write.  I hope that I am not too boring or too trite.  If I am, well send me a comment that will set me straight...LOL!!

END

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings Mabel,

I did not get done as much as I would have liked to yesterday, but managed a few things. The cool rainy weather has the fibromyalgia flared up and the pain level is high.

Thanks for mentioning cleaning the vacuum, that is another job to put on my list of things to do. The list seems to be growing every day and not dwindling, LOL. A woman's work is never done!!

I do not think there is anything wrong with your posts. They are all good. It is fun to see what you have been up to and what your plans are. And when you post a Christian based post that is also enjoyable to read.

Hope you have a good day!
Love, Alice