Friday, July 13, 2012

ABIDE IN ME

My computer does strange things; it really does.  All I have to do is breath on it and something will change.  It has more than just memory and a hard drive.  It has a mind of it's own.  I swear that it does.

Again we have been promised rain and again the rain went in another direction.  Now 26 states have been declared drought disaster areas.  Gov. Quint is asking that prayers be said for the state of Illinois.  I thinks the corn crop is about done for and thus not only will you pay more for gas...you will pay more for food.

The grass in the yard is so brittle that it sounds like broken glass beneath my feet.  I am tired of carrying water to the tomato plants, but I will continue to do it.  I want a few red tomatoes.  The birds are also in need of rain.  They get some moisture from the falling plums, but when they are gone they will have to fly away elsewhere.  I can't keep the bird bath full enough.

+++

IF YOU ABIDE IN ME
AND IF MY WORDS
ABIDE IN YOU,
ASK WHATEVER
YOU WILL
AND IT SHALL
BE DONE TO YOU.

John 15: 7

Do you believe?



No comments: