Friday, July 27, 2012

INTERNAL RESURRECTION....?

HOT..HOT..HOT!
Typically August is a very hot month and we are not even into it yet. We are still struggling through the end of July so it makes me wonder what this coming month will be like.

I stayed in for most of the day in other than  going out to tfor noon-time mass and then to the Chinese restaurant.  Yes, it is
just to hot to cook-that's my reasoning, anyway.

I did stop at the Christian Book Store and buy a couple of Cd's.  I haven't listened to them yet, but I will tomorrow.  Nothing else seems to be going on.  Not only am I staying inside, the "bad people" are, too.  There is nothing like 100 degrees days to take the fight out of crime.

+++


I PRAYED TO GOD
HE HEARD MY PRAYER
AND TOOK ME INTO
HIS LOVING CARE
AND WHEN I'M SICK
OR IN SOME PAIN,
HE GIVES ME STRENGTH
AND HEALTH AGAIN.
OH LET ME NOW
HIS GRACE IMPLORE
TO LOVE AND PRAISE
HIM MORE AND MORE 

meb
+++
AND THE PEACE
OF GOD,
WHICH PASSES
ALL UNDERSTANDING
SHALL GUARD YOUR
HEARTS AND MINDS
THROUGH CHRIST
JESUS.

Philippians 4:7


I have asked some friends this question and I will ask my readers to ponder it in their hearts and minds, too, if you will.

What does internal resurrection mean to you?
Have you ever experienced it?
If you did, were you aware of it then or later?

END


No comments: