Wednesday, July 11, 2012

VANAGAIN

Ok.  I have my van back.  Now the windows work.  I'm happy to have my transportation back.

This afternoon I cleaned of the back porch.  I used a shovel to clean up all the plums that have fallen.  The wind has been blowing them off the limbs.  Some are ripe and some are still half green.  I can't use them because the ants have gotten into them.  The birds have been feasting on them, too.
Next I have to clean up all the pears that were blown down from the wind.  I see that on both the plum and the pear  tree there are also broken branches.  I can start out with a bumper crop of fruit....and along come Mother Nature spoil the harvest. 

The temperatures have dropped from the 100's to the 90's.  It is still hot and the humidity is high.  The weatherman says that's a good thing as it should bring about rain.  We do need rain.

Not much to mention unless you are interested in the mummified mouse I found while going through a box of stuff to get rid of.  Want a mummified mouse, anyone?  No?

+++

THE ETERNAL
IS THE JUDGE
OF ALL THINGS
WITHOUT EXCEPTION;
THE LORD ALONE
IS JUST.
WHOM HAS HE MADE
EQUAL,
TO DESCRIBING
HIS WORKS
AND WHO CAN PROB
HIS MIGHTY DEEDS?


Sirach 18:1-2

I am curious.  As we are co-creators with God...of a lesser degree, but because He has given us the ability to fashion, create and bring into being many marvelous things and works....Who can make a soul/spirit other than God Himself?  Some things are reserved for the Eternal Maker and mankind just can't duplicate.



END


No comments: