Saturday, July 28, 2012

WATCH OVER ME




I am washing cloths.  Now, isn't that exciting.  One of my blouses ran and turned everything pink.  Now, that is aggravating!

Not much going on.  I went to the grocery store.  I spent $20.00.  I spent more on gas than I did on food.  It's a good thing I am back on my diet.

I was going to buy vegetable soup in a can until I saw the price.  What was 77 cents is now $1.17 per can.  I will make my own veggie soup, thank you.  P.S, I am craving something sugary or sweet.

GAS:  When I went to the store gas was $3.19.  Within an hour gas was jacked up to $3.39 per. gallon all over town.  There isn't any competition anymore.  All the brands rise together or fall together.  That tells me that we are being manipulated into the poor house.  What ever happened to Free Enterprise?

 +++

FOR HE SHALL
GIVE HIS ANGELS
CHARGE OVER THEE,
TO KEEP YOU
IN ALL YOUR WAYS. 
THEY SHALL BEAR THEE
UP IN THEIR HANDS
LEST THOU DASH
THY FOOT
AGAINST A STONE.

Psalm 91: 11-12

Yes, I used this psalm just the other day, but you know history repeats itself and so so I.  We are creatures of habit; often bad habits and it's a good thing someone is watching over us.  Do I have bad habits?   Oh, I just might have.

END 



No comments: