Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Foot loose and fancy free? Naa!

"NEVER FORGET"
 
I got of the house a little today.  I went and got my hair cut.  I essentially went from the house to the van, from the van into the beauty shop.  It was not a fun experience, but I managed.  And since the Chinese Restaurant was right next door, I had lunch there.  Then back to the van and home.  Not a big excursion out, but "a step in the right direction."  I probably should have used a cane, but I am determined to "walk it out."

It was worth the effort and the discomfort.  And I got to eat out so I don't have dishes to wash or a clean up in the kitchen.  Today it was a hill and tomorrow a mountain.  I plan on going to noon-time Mass.  That may be a little more demanding because the ramp is uphill and fairly long.  I just can't become or be a house flower so it will be a  good  endeavor.

That has been the extent of my day and I got a late start on it.  I didn't get much done, either.  Well, the house doesn't look too bad, at least not to me at this time.  It might look awful to anyone else ' though!  I do need to pick up those socks that I mentioned last eve! 

+++
 
LET YOUR FACE
SHINE UPON
YOUR SERVANT;
SAVE ME
IN YOUR
KINDNESS.
 
Psalm 30: 17
 
We are all servants; We have many masters.  We think that we are our own taskmaster, but we are not.  We always answer to someone, sometime.  We can in one respect, chose one Master and follow that Shepherd as sheep following the protector of the flock.  I just read the other day that most of the supporters of our President are non-believers.  There is an old saying: "You get what you pay for."  Spend your wealth wisely in this life for the next.
 
END

 



No comments: