Friday, September 7, 2012

MULE HEADED ME...WHO ME?


I am a little tired tonight.  I have been doing what I am not supposed to do.  I have been on my feet for several hours.  I absolutely had to get some mowing done.  With the aid of a cane at times and using the mower for good support, I got the job done.  It is a bit raggedy, but the backyard is cut.  I set the mower up for a seven inch cut and that really wasn't enough.  I had to plow through the tall grass.  And then the heavy rains came.  I managed to stay ahead of the storm, but it was several hours of hard work in 90 degree temperatures and high humidity, to do the work.  I just can't sit around for six to eight weeks waiting for my foot to heal. Yes, my foot hurts now and I am hobbling about like someone of 102, but, what else is new?



People keep telling me I am stubborn and hard headed...I can't imagine why, can you?  Hmm, it is a trait that runs in my family...part of my DNA, I think.  Your going to ask, "
Why didn't you hire someone to mow the yard?"  Well, that takes money and my money tree died in the summer drought.

Yes, I am tired and going to bed soon, but happy that I was able to get some work done that desperately needed attention.  And I give Thanks, too, for my stubborn nature and all that!
+++
 
FOR
GOD
NOTHING
WILL BE
IMPOSSIBLE.
 

 Luke 1:37
 
Tomorrow is the Feast Day
celebrating the birth
of Mary.
 
END

No comments: