Friday, September 21, 2012

SHINE ON!

 I came home from mass and took a very long nap.  I didn't get anything done inside or outside.  No, I don't feel very guilty about it.  I have done some hard work these past few days.

Anyway, that also means that I have nothing to write about: sorry.  Tomorrow I should be busier and more productive...I hope.

+++
 
WATCH
AND PRAY
THAT YOU
MAY NOT
ENTER
INTO
TEMPTATION.
THE SPIRIT
INDEED
IS WILLING
BUT
THE FLESH
IS WEAK.
 
Matt. 26: 41
 
Today was the feast day of Saint Matthew.  He was a tax collector, left his trade and followed Jesus.  And as the verse goes, I am willing, too, but sometimes I just have sit back and take a day off.  We all need to rest and recharge.  Our batteries tend to get low on energy from time to time.  If we do not plug in for a little R&R, we tend to wind down and dim out or even fail.  "This Little Light of Mine" wants to shine in the dark even if my batteries do not enable me to glow brightly.  I guess I am running on those little 9 volts batteries that are small and only emit so much energy!  So, I spent the day recharging my little 9 volts .  How about you?
 
END
 
 
 

No comments: