Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A Holy Spirit Post 'cause I'm too tired to write it.

Well, here is a thought.  Why don't I just go to bed and let the Holy Spirit write this post for me.

Actually I am pretty tired as I have been on the go since this morning.  I am so tired that I think I will forgo mass tomorrow and sleep late.

Also, we are supposed to have rain in the morning and high, gusting winds.  That doesn't appeal to me as I might blow away. 

So, I have been to the Home and watched the floor.  The floor didn't move.  The employees had a really nice party that was given by the Sisters.  This was probably the best party that the employees ever had.

The Holy Spirit didn't show up to write this for me.  So...I am going to bed very soon.  I am really doing a yawn song.

+++
 
"A RELIGION IS NOT
THE CHURCH
A MAN GOES TO,
BUT THE COSMOS
HE LIVES IN."
 
by C. K. Chesterton
 
 +++
VS. 8
 
CHARITY NEVER FAILS,
WHEREAS PROPHECIES
WILL DISAPPEAR,
AND TONGUES WILL CEASE
AND KNOWLEDGE
WILL BE DESTROYED.
 
VS. 13
 
SO THERE ABIDE FAITH,
HOPE AND CHARITY,
THESE THREE;
BUT THE GREATEST
OR THESE IS
CHARITY
 
Luke 13: vs. 8 and 13
 
Right now there is a whole lot of charity and giving going on.  I hope that it will last beyond the Advent Season.  Hunger, cold, suffering and want does not go away after the tinsel is off the tree and the tree is discarded.  Don't forget those in need will probably be in need after the parties are over.
 
Well, the Holy Spirit did not descend upon this poor post, but I am sure He helped me write it.  We are all part of His Cosmos.
 
END
  

No comments: