Friday, December 14, 2012

LITTLE ANGELS IN HEAVEN

I finished the book that I started yesterday.  It was a Mary Higgins Clark murder mystery.  Not a bad book, no nasty stuff, blood or guts; just a neat "who done it" kind of book.

Anyway, after church I went to Captain D's for lunch and ran into more friends.  I guess every one is out shopping and they all get hungry around the same time I do.

By now everyone is aware of the school shooting/tragedy.  It is really sad that little ones are not safe.

There isn't much else to write about other than to acknowledge that there are new, little angels in heaven.

I think that I will sleep late tomorrow...if my body clock will permit.  There isn't a 12:00 P.M mass so I think I will just laze the day away.

And tonight I won't even put up a Bible quote.  Its your turn.

END

No comments: