Friday, December 28, 2012

Another storm comes

I am in for the duration.  I am going to hibernate until spring.  There is another storm on the way-actually it is here.  It started this evening with rain, sleet and then turned into snow.  I went to church, got milk, bread and a couple of other things.  Now I am in. I don't know what tomorrow brings, let alone Sunday.  One day at a time, says I.

There were not very many people at mass today.  It is mostly an older bunch that go to mass during the week.  I do not blame them for not getting out in the cold and on to bad streets.  I know it took me a while to clear my van and then drive over the snow that was plowed across my drive way.  I suppose that I will need to do it all over again.  Guess what...there is another storm on the way around Monday night and for Tuesday.  OK.  Maybe I just won't make it out for church.

As there isn't a lot to say during the winter months because ativities are curtailed or just plain absent.  I am sure the kids are happy with the snow.  I was when I was a kid.  Now I would rather let someone else play in the snow and just watch out the window.  I am in, warm and toasty.

+++
BUT BY THE GRACE
OF GOD
I AM WHAT I AM
AND HIS GRACE
IN ME
HAS NOT BEEN
FRUITLESS-
 
1 Corintians
ch. 15: 10
 
Paul is preaching that He, the least of the Apostles, has been converted to the teahings of Jesus.  He may think himself as the least of the Apostles, but God had plans or him in spite of his previous persecution of the Jews.  It tends to make one consider that there is redemption for all that believe in Christ and that there truely is many rooms in His Father's Mansion.  You have the key to open the lock to one of the many rooms.  Will you?
 
END
 

 





 

No comments: