Thursday, December 20, 2012

The cold winds of time

Cold.  Don't like it.

I stayed in today.  The wind was really strong and gusting up to 50 miles per hour at times.  A couple items blew over on the front porch; nothing important 'though.  I am glad that the tree was trimmed back a couple months ago.

My sleep button didn't work well last night.  I slept for about two hours and then woke up...wide awake.  There must be a short circuit in my nurual system somewhere.  Maybe tonight sleep will take over and I can get a full night's rest.
 
I turned on the little Edenpur heater because the kitchen is cold.  There are neat heaters, cheap to run and very safe.

By the time that some of you read this the end of the world will have come and gone.  Not to worry.  Your bills will still come in the mail tomorrow and you will still have to pay off the credit cards some of you have maxed out for Christmas.
You know the Bible clearly says that we will not know the day or the time of the "end" days.  You just need to be what you should be at all times, anyway.

There is really little to note as I have been in all day.  Tomorrow I may be out a lot, depending on the weather.  I am glad that I have that new coat because I think I may need it.

Thus you have it: a quiet day.

+++
 
MAN MUST KNOW THAT
IN THIS THEATER
OF MAN'S LIFE,
IT IS RESERVED
ONLY FOR GOD
AND ANGELS
TO BE LOOKERS ON.
 
 Francis Bacon
in
THE ADVANCEMENT
OF LEARNING
+++
 
FOR WHERE
YOUR TREASURE IS
THERE WILL YOUR
HEART BE ALSO.
 
Matt. 6: 21
 
 END


No comments: