Wednesday, December 26, 2012

MOTHER OF GOD

The blizzard of 2012 came and went.  Basically it was a "snow job" with over 7 inches of snow here in this local.  I am sure that it had a bad effect on many and caused sorrow to those that were tragically impacted by the storm.  To me it was nothing in comparison to the blizzard of 1977.  In that blizzard the highways were closed down for a good week with a good inch of solid ice on the roadways.   I was stuck at work for about a week as my car was plowed under.  This time I was at home, warm and happy and watching it out the window.  This time my driveway was blocked by the snow plow, but that's O. K.  I wasn't going anywhere...no how...no way.

A lot of the snow melted as the day wore on, but there is still plenty of it out there, and now what melted is freezing.  I would like to get out and go to mass tomorrow, but if I don't...I don't.  I would like to pick up some bread and milk if I do get out.  Gotta have my milk.

It is possible that there will be more snow and crude over the week-end.  We will get what we get and like it.  I...don't...like...it.
 
+++




AND A GREAT SIGN
APPEARED IN HEAVEN;
A WOMAN CLOTHED
WITH THE SUN,
AND THE MOON
WAS UNDER HER FEET,
AND UPON HER
A CROWN OF TWELVE
******STARS******
 
 
Apocalypse 12: vs. 1-2
 
 
 
 I didn't copy all the verses as for now I really only wanted to relate to what is above.  Some of you know that I have a deep devotion to the Mother of Jesus and pray the rosary every day.  Sometimes out necessity I get to it late, but I try to stay true to a schedule.  I have at times fell half asleep while praying the rosary and I am pretty sure gibberish emitted from my mouth, but the intent was there.  I believe the rosary is a very powerful prayer and will change you and all those that pray the rosary with you in unison with the whole world.  Keep in mind that God chose Mary as a sacred vessel of holiness, to carry the Christ Child.  We honor her as the choice above all.  Hopefully, all will adopt the rosary and the special tribute we give to Her, the Mother of the Savior Child.
 
END  

No comments: