Thursday, December 13, 2012

'round and 'round the day went

I've been to the Eye Dr.  My pressure remains high.  I go back in two weeks to be retested.  He has said that I may need laser surgery to get the pressure down.  I have already had laser surgery twice now, for the bleeding in my left eye.  That eye "seems" to be pretty good now, but I really wish the pressure would go down without more laser surgery.  Well, at least it doesn't hurt.

I made it out of the Dr's. office in time to go the Church with a little time to spare.  After mass I took myself to the Golden Corral for lunch and ran into some old friends from days of yore.  Then I went out to Wal-Mart and went 'round and 'round trying to find a place to park.  Finally I just gave up, drove home and took a nice nap.  I needed that!

I have been writing this off and on through the eve.  I stopped to cook supper.  I already had boiled potatoes in the refrigerator and I wanted to use them up and deep fry them.  I couldn't find my knife(because I hadn't washed it yet?)so I grabbed a chess cutter and sliced right through the potatoes.  That worked!

As late as it is, I just finished of a load of cloths.  While the cloths were in the dryer, I started a new book in spite of my less than perfect vision.  Now it is time to put the book away,  get ready for bed and say a few prayers.

FOR AS THE BODY
IS ONE
AND HAS MANY
MEMBERS,
AND ALL
THE MEMBERS
OF THE BODY,
MANY AS THERE ARE,
FORM ONE BODY.
SO ALSO
IT IS WITH CHRIST
 

2 Cor. 12: 12
 
Read and believe.
 
 END
 


No comments: