Wednesday, December 5, 2012

"THAT'S MY PLAN"

Whatever made me sick-ish yesterday is gone today.  I did hear on the news that the Flu Season is upon us and it is the earliest start for it.  I don't want it.

I did go shopping this afternoon for what little I needed.  I did find candy on sale so I got some for the residents.  I also found cereal on sale, 10 packages for ten bucks.  I only bought a few because I can't eat that much.  Potatoes are still .99cents for a 10 lb. bag, but I didn't get any of them.  I may get some next week for the Salvation Army.
I plan not to be home on Saturday.  There is a big mass at the Sports Center so I will be at that mass.  It is the celebration of the Immaculate Conception.  Anyway, "that's my plan and I'm sticking to it."

Not much else is happening so this another boring post.

I have been reading the last chapter Of the Prophecy of Isaiah(Isaias), 66: vs 19 to the end.  It is really too long to type up here so you may wish to read it on your own.  It is king of interesting to read in the context of our present culture, society and the flux of many nations...then and now.  While the prophecy of Isaiah(Isaias) is "old," it is new and appropriate for our age.  Read.
 
 
"If individuals
 have any hope
of protecting
their freedom
they must protect
their family life."
 
by C. K. Chesterton
 
 
End


No comments: