Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Angles Ever Watching

Do you believe in Angles? I do. I am sure they exist in this realm and watch over us as they as they did when they announced the imminent birth of a king. So, believe, and you shall see Angles, most usually in the form of an ordinary person doing good for others. But if you squeeze your eyes tight and say "I believe" three times you might see Big Mike(Michale) or Gab(Gabriel) hovering around in your peripheral vision when you open your eyes real fast. I hope you see them, for I am sure they are there. Ahh, there's one now.

Again, I didn't get everything done, but I scratched a few things off my list. I have yet to get groceries, but I will. I did stop of at the Chinese restaurant and had a late lunch. I have not indulged in spending much money in restaurants for a while, so I treated myself...besides, I was hungry.

I am seriously considering to cutting my postings down to twice a week. No one is really reading it with the exception of one or two people. The whole idea of blogging is to share and I get not feedback. Thinking.

There isn't much to write about that been hasn't been covered already. If I only blog twice a week maybe my blogging will be more interesting and someone might actually read them . What say you?

END

No comments: