Tuesday, December 29, 2009

By the People

I am sleepy. I got up to early. At 6 A. M. it was pitch black out side and cold. I had to move my van so the tow truck could move my 1960 Nash. He was supposed to come at 7 A. M. He came at 1:30 P.M. Hours of waiting. Dang. So now I am tired.

Someone has said that I am anti-government. No, I am anti-corruption and legalized theft. We need government-good government. This country is too vast and varied to not have an honest a guiding government body for the cohesiveness of the states. If left to our own devices we would soon be strangling each other- AKA-also known as a feudal society. Like big families someone needs to steer the boat...or sit at the head of the table. Americans just don't want to drown in rules and regulations that weigh us down and steal our resources.

We still want a piece of the pie, the American Dream. We don't want the elitist Congress and Senate to pig out at feeding troth, hogging up that which is supposed to belong to the PEOPLE. We worked for it: We want it: We deserve it: We paid for it.

The elderly are supposed to be the recipients of the "new" health care package. Half of us will be gone before it goes into "effect." We will pay into it for the next 3 to 4 years, though. It probably will not be there when the time comes for the elderly to benefit from it. The money will be spent by Congress just like the Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid funding...has been taken and used for other unfunded activities and agendas. Then they will want to "fix" it all over again.

What Congress really needed to do was to police the waste and thievery of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid. OMG!, why would that make sense? Instead they have made these programs and funds their own little piggy bank....oink. Something smells in the pigsty. Maybe if the "Servants of the People" were to give up all the private "junkets and fact finding" trips abroad which are really their own little paid for vacations, there would be a little more change in the till. Maybe.

Oh, I could go on and on, but I won't. I'm too sleepy. Ah, if I were only younger...

END

No comments: