Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Everything and a rant


Santa is basking in the sun somewhere: warmer than we are. He is relaxing, resting up before his big stint around the globe.
Very cold and windy in the State of Madness where I live, but only a few flurries now and then. Which is OK by me because I haven't got the snow shovel out of hibernation yet. Hibernation is what I am contemplating or maybe of
joining Ol' Santa.
I went to Evansville today. Debbie's got a "new" van to replace her demolished vehicle. The one she got has as all the whistles and bells and I think she got a pretty good deal on it.
I have been reading the blogs. They continue to decry the economy and the government. I think they are at least partially correct, maybe totally right. What I am sure of is that the elderly will be getting the short end of the stick, probably the end that is used to "stir the pot" with. I hope everyone has a lot of hand sanitizers.
Why do people complain about retired people getting Social Security? Don't they realize that retired workers paid into the system all their working years which is about forty years or more? Also, the retired people paid big bucks into medicare to make it "solvent" and Congress has robbed it blind, just as they have robbed the taxes taken from the sale of gasoline that was to be used for the roadways, bridges and infrastructure. We should have the best roads, highways and byways in the world. We don't. Just take an open road trip and see for yourselves. Don't blame the "entitlements" for the financial woes. Blame congress and big spending and The Government of the Pocketbook. Free and easy, as long as its the hand of the spendocratcs digging down in your pockets. Stay out of mine. After forty years of paying into the Bank of Congressional Looters, I don't get much from theses so called "entitlements."
Call it legalized crime or legalized looting or theft by protectionism of an increasingly corrupt government body that does not represent the people, only themselves in the most grass manners. They are the modern Robin Hoods, rob from the poor to enhance the rich, entranced thieves of the unholy American Sheriffs of Obama-ham.
Well, I have had my little rant. Maybe big brother will keep an eye on me...or maybe two eyes. So be it. THE END

No comments: