Monday, December 21, 2009

Peanut Butter Pie





I have been kind of lazy these past couple days. I didn't do anything I said I was going to do. I didn't go to the store to restock. I didn't get around to baking Quick Bread, either. Maybe tomorrow, while the weather is supposed to warm up before it cools down again.


I do have a simple recipe for you if you want to try it.




PEANUT BUTTER PIE




2 small packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese


1/2 cup sugar


2 T. milk


1/2 cup smooth peanut butter


1 package Dream Whip


1 Graham Cracker crust




Cream Philadelphia cream with sugar.


Add milk and peanut butter.


Add dream Whip which has been prepared


as directed on the box.


Pour into Graham Cracker crust and chill.


It's pretty simple and you can't go wrong. You can add some of your favorite elements such as chocolate chips, raisins or even M&Ms. Kid like M&Ms. Make your own recipe.


Hopefully I will think of other things to write/post, but for now my brain is barren of ideas. It's ha rd to come up with something new every day.
END




No comments: