Friday, December 25, 2009

The Day After


The weather has changed quickly, from above normal last night and this morning, to cold wind and rain. When I went out out on the back porch to get some white potatoes to cook with sweet potatoes and dressing, the back window steamed up. The back window is on a second storm door. There are three doors between me and the outside cold weather. It got chilly fast. I turned the heat up a notch.
I really didn't intend to cook today as I ate so much yesterday. Being a conservative, traditionalist, semi-prepper, that I am, I went ahead and cooked from some of my winter stock. So, I had a canned ham, sweet potato and white potato with dressing, more than enough for one.
I thought about taking "the day off" from blogging, but changed my mind. I am yawning and about to get up and move in order to get the blood flowing. The feeder that I had set up does not work, so after awhile I will delete it and try something else...after I get hot tea to stimulate my brain, that is.
END

No comments: