Thursday, December 17, 2009

General Information and Havoc

Here is a photo of a small portion of the presents that the residents received at the party. The
rest were on a large rolling cart. They will also get presents provided by the home by the Sisters. The Sisters go around early to ask what they would like and sizes, if they get cloths. They make out pretty well.
I brought in the odds 'n ends left over from the party. There is still some soda on the front floor of the van, but I can get it tomorrow.
I fell asleep watching Glenn Beck again. I usually make it through about 3/4 of the show and then miss the last 15 minutes.
The ground is very cold and freezes at night, but I noticed some things green and growing when I took the trash out. Some of the things are lettuce and I think some radishes. If it dries out a little I will get out into the garden and get some lettuce. There isn't much, but it sure is green. Who would have guessed that there would still be some things still producing in this cold weather. That tells me I can plant a few things in March if the ground is soft in March.
There isn't much going on. I am still cleaning up from the mess I made when I was preparing for the party. I hope no one shows up and sees it before I restore the kitchen from the havoc I created. It is the result of having a small kitchen. So it goes.
END

No comments: