Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Home made water bottle





I like Coffee Mate. I just hate to throw away the container. The container is pretty sturdy plastic with a good closing top. When I finish a container I strip the label off. It comes off fairly easily. I rinse/wash out the container and fill it with fresh water. I now have a cheap water bottle in the fridge. When or if it needs replacement I just repeat the process. I like the size of my new "water bottle." It didn't cost anything extra and did not wind up in the landfill until it was no longer usable. If I want to, I can attach a cord and carry it out into the garden. If it gets lost, there is no loss to me.
It has been raining all day so I stayed in again. I carried the trash out for pick up and got my feet wet. I went to the van and carried in a few items and got slightly wet again. Well, rain makes everything grow...Maybe I will get taller?
I am enjoying a stress headache due to a stressful phone call. I know my B/P has shot up. If I could solve the problems of the world I would be known as "Saint Problem Solver." Thus, I am venting.
END

No comments: