Monday, December 14, 2009

PARTY TIME


I've been wrapping little presents for the elderly. We are giving them a small Christmas party tomorrow evening. Everyone gets something.

I boiled 2 1/2 dozen eggs for Deviled Eggs. Making Deviled Eggs is a cooking job I don't care for, but that is what they want, so that is they will get, along with lots of other snacks.

Tonight I will make a few cookies, Debbie is making Lemon Desert along with a bunch of other stuff. They are lucky, spoiled residents. Not all nursing home patients have it that good.

I am tired and expect to go to bed late tonight as I have stuff to do before I finish. As the Christmas party is tomorrow eve. I may not get a post /blog written, but will try.

The past two days have been spring-like-sweater weather. It is supposed to get colder and rainy, but not real bad.

Time to get busy again. END

P. S. I just finished baking spice cookies made from a spice cake mix. I used 3 eggs and just over
1/4 cup of oil. The cookies were very good. I ate 1 from each batch. It's just about 11:50-time for bed. Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting blog
God Bless You