Friday, November 4, 2011

Dr. Yahweh, on call 24/7

I got myself out and went to the grocery store for milk and a few items that I needed.  Only had a few twinges from that devil disk and I hope I sleep well again tonight.  Other than that I have been sticking to the couch so that I won't set off any bad after effects. By tomorrow I should be "all better."  Did I tell you I have a good doctor?  His name is Yahweh, Dr. of Internal Medicine and he has a very large practice.  I've been told...and I believe... that He can get to the very heart of your problems and whatever ails you.

A CONTRITE AND HUMBLE HEART,
O GOD, THOU WILL NOT DESPISE.

Ps. 1:19

I SAY TO YOU,
THAT EVEN SO,
THERE SHALL
BE JOY IN HEAVEN
UPON ONE SINNER
THAT DOTH PENANCE
MORE THAN UPON
NINETY-NINE JUST
WHO NEED NOT PENANCE.

Luke XV: 7 (15:7)


LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED.
YOU BELIEVE IN GOD,
BELIEVE ALSO IN ME.
IN MY FATHER'S HOUSE
THERE ARE MANY MANSIONS.
WERE IT NOT SO,
I SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOU,
BECAUSE I GO TO PREPARE
A PLACE FOR YOU.

John 14:1-2

Photo Shop of House of Many Mansions

END






No comments: